Follow the directions to restore selected files from your online backup to your local device.
1. Click the "Backup" icon
- from within the Total Defense Console or the Navigation on the left
2. Click the "Restore" button
3. Click the "Browse" button to change where the files download to
- Use the arrows on the left to navigate to where you want to download the folder/files
- then click select
4. Select Files/Folders to restore
- Navigate to the designated folder(s) you want to restore
- put a check next to the folders/files you want restored
5. Click the "Restore" button
- and wait for the files to be downloaded onto your device
Note: This information pertains to online backup functionality for Total Defense Premium, Unlimited and Ultimate Internet Security Suite software.