Below are instructions to add files or folders that you may want to excluded from Security scans:
1. Click the "Security" icon
- from within the Total Defense Console or the Navigation on the left
2. Click the "Settings" icon
3. Select the "Exclusions" tab and click on "Browse"
4. Add Files/Folders
- Use the arrows on the left to navigate to the designated folder
- select which files/folders you want excluded on the right
- then, click "Add Files/Folders"
5. Click the "Apply" button
- You can further customize it so that it will be scanned only in on demand or auto scans. By default, it will not be scanned by either.
Note: This information pertains to Security settings on Total Defense Premium, Unlimited, Ultimate, Essential AV and Internet Security Suite software.