How to download Total Defense Mac AV as a Mediacom Customer
- Be sure you are signed in to your Mediacom Account, if not sign in with your Mediacom email address and password. Please be patient, as sign in may take a little time.
- A new page will open, click the "Download" button under Mac Computers.
- Click the downloaded file to launch the Anti-Virus for Mac installer
- Once the new window opens, click "Allow" to start the installation process
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Click "Continue"
- When prompted, enter your computer's password and click the "Install Software" button
- Allow time for the product to download and install.
- You will be asked to grant full access to your Total Defense Anti-Virus software
- Click the "Open System Preferences" button
- Check the box to the left of "Total Defense Antivirus for Mac" under Privacy
- When prompted, click the "Quit & Reopen" button to finish granting access to your software
- A window will open and prompt you to login to your Total Defense account. Click the "Login" button
- A new window will open. Enter your Mediacom email address and click the "Next" button.
- Enter your Mediacom email and password and click the "Sign In" button.
- Wait a few moments. You will be presented with your Total Defense Essential Anti-Virus for Mac software dashboard. Your installation is now complete.
Have more questions? Submit a request