Below are instructions for first time installation of Total Defense Anti-Virus — for an existing product subscription see this article to install on additional devices.
1. Create your Account
- First you must create your account: totaldefense.com/av
2. Account Setup
- Complete the account setup page as shown below
3. Activate your Subscription
- Input your activation code
4. Download the Software
- Click on the Download button
- This will open a dialog box. Save the file.
If you use Firefox, it will look like this:
If you use Chrome, it will look like this:
If you use Internet Explorer, it will look like this:
5. Allow the File time to Download / Extract
6. Click "Install" and allow time for the product to install.
7. Click "Finish."
8. Allow some time for the anti-malware signature files to download...
- Then the Total Defense software installation will be complete and fully working on your computer.