Below are instructions to add Applications that you may want to excluded from Security scans:
1. Click the "Security" icon
- from within the Total Defense Console or the Navigation on the left
2. Click the "Settings" icon
3. Select the "Applications Exclusions" tab then click "Browse"
4. Add Files/Folders
- Use the arrows on the left to navigate to the folder your application is located
- select the application(s) on the right
- then, click "Add Applications"
5. Click the "Apply" button
Note: This information pertains to Security settings on Total Defense Premium, Unlimited, Ultimate, Essential AV and Internet Security Suite software.