1. Click on the "Family Protection" option from within the Total Defense Console.
2. Sign into your Total Defense account.
3. Click on the "OFF" switch to turn Family Protection on and then click on "Add User" to create a new child profile.
4. Select the Account you want to apply the profile to and select "Add Profile".
5. Select the profile that you had just created to manage the settings and filters.
6. Select "Time Limits"
7. Select the time frames you wish to block the site access for and click "Apply".
8. Now, click on "Site Filters". Select the category of sites you want to block and click "Apply". You can also click on "Block/Allow Websites" to block or allow specific websites.