Locate your Product Registration Code:
During installation, you may be asked to insert your product registration code (license key) to activate your product subscription. The product registration code is a 20 character alpha-numeric code.
- If you purchased your software from the Total Defense website, then the product registration code (license key) is located in your "Thank you for your order with Total Defense" confirmation email. Your registration code is also listed in your account.
- If you purchased packaged software through an Retail or Online Store, then your product registration code is located under the pull tab on the inside of the package.
- If you received this product through your Internet Service Provider (ISP), then you can locate your registration code within the welcome email that was sent to you. If you did not receive the welcome email containing the license key, please contact your ISP for further assistance.
Input your Product Activation Code:
Here are some tips when entering in your product registration code (license key):
- Make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the code.
- Try copying and pasting the license from your order confirmation email or your Account. Make sure you do not copy any extra spaces on the end of your license.
- Do not include the 10 digit customer number
- If the NEXT button(during install) is grayed out the problem is probably that you didn’t finish entering the license.
- Please take special care when entering the numbers and letters. Some commonly confused characters are
- 1's (number one), l's (lower case L), and I (upper case i)
- The number 0 (zero) and O (letter O).
- The letter X (X), and the letter K (K).
- The number 3 (three) and the letter J (J).
- The number four (4) and the letter H (H).