Installed apps such as emails, photos, or messages, can contain personal data that you would like to remain private by selectively restricting access to them. App Lock helps you block unwanted access to apps by setting a security PIN access code. The PIN code you set must be at least 4 digits long, but not more than 8, and is required every time you want to access the selected restricted apps. Alternatively, on devices that support fingerprint authentication, a fingerprint confirmation can be used instead of the configured PIN code.
1. Open Total Defense Mobile Security and open the App Lock feature.
2. Then, tap "Turn on" and select Total Defense Mobile Security.
3. Tap on the switch to Allow usage tracking.
4. Go back to the app and tap "Turn on" and select Total Defense Mobile Security again.
5. Tap on the switch to allow Display over other apps.
6. Go back to the app and you can decide if you want our app to take a picture with the forward facing camera if someone inputs the wrong pin. This is optional, select "Not Now" if you don't want this feature.
6a. You'll want to tap "While using the app"
7. Set your pin.
8. Select the app you want to lock and choose the option that best fits your usage.