Microsoft Edge - A system gets effected with a browser redirect due to file sharing, downloads, e-mails and loading infected webpages. These kinds of redirects use scare tactics to get you to call their number and let them into the computer. You can rid yourself of these by clearing the cache of your web browsers and then restarting your computer.
Please use the steps below to clear the redirect from your device:
- Open your Microsoft Edge application and open your settings menu.
- Click on the "Lock" icon on the left
- Click on "Choose what to clear".
- Check mark each area and then click "Clear"
- When finished, restart your browser.