Internet Explorer - A system gets effected with a browser redirect due to file sharing, downloads, e-mails and loading infected webpages. These kinds of redirects use scare tactics to get you to call their number and let them into the computer. You can rid yourself of these by clearing the cache of your web browsers and then restarting your computer.
Please use the steps below to clear the redirect from your device:
- Open your "Control Panel" and click on "Network and Internet".
- Click on "Delete browsing history and cookies".
- Click on "Delete" as shown below:
- Check mark each area and click "Delete".
- Click on "New Tab" and "OK" as shown below:
- When finished, restart your browser.