1. Create your Account
- First you must create your account:
2. Account Setup
- Complete the account setup page as shown below
3. Activate your Subscription
- Input your activation code
2. Download the Software
- Click on the Download button highlighted in orange.
- This will open a dialog box. Save the file.
If you use Firefox, it will look like this:
If you use Chrome, it will look like this:
If you use Internet Explorer, it will look like this:
3. Allow the File time to Download / Extract
If you are installing on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10, skip to step 6.
4. Install Microsoft .Net 4 Framework
- Depending on the your computer, you may be required to install Microsoft .Net 4 framework.
- If necessary to install Microsoft .Net 4 framework, click the Yes button in the dialog box. Otherwise, skip to step 4.
- At this point you will need to reboot your computer in order to complete the installation. Press on the Reboot Now button.
6. Begin Installation
- Click the Start Installation button
- At this point you should see a screen similar to this:
- You can watch the slideshow of screenshots as the small orange progress bar fills
7. Set Up Account
- Input your activation code and click Activate Subscription.
8. Activate Software
- Click on the Finish button to activate your software subscription.
- You are now part of the Total Defense family! Click on the Finish button to launch the software.
- You should now see your home screen.