1. Download the software
- You can obtain the latest version of this software from our website.http://www.totaldefense.com/download/iss
- This will open a dialog box. Save the file.
If you use Firefox, it will look like this:
If you use Chrome, it will look like this:
If you use Internet Explorer, it will look like this:
2. Extract the Software
- Double click the downloaded "exe" file to extract the software.
If you are installing on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10, skip to step 5.
3. Install Microsoft .Net 4 Framework
- Depending on the your computer, you may be required to install Microsoft .Net 4 framework.
- If necessary to install Microsoft .Net 4 framework, click the Yes button in the dialog box. Otherwise, skip to step 4.
- At this point you will need to reboot your computer in order to complete the installation. Press on the Reboot Now button.
5. Begin Installation
- Click the Start Installation button
- At this point you should see a screen similar to this:
- You can watch the slideshow of screenshots as the small orange progress bar fills
6. Finish the Installation
- Click the Finish button
7. Set Up Account
- Fill out the form to set up an account and finish activation
8. Activate Software
- Click on the Activate button to activate your software subscription.
- You are now part of the Total Defense family! Click on the Finish button to launch the software.
- You should now see your home screen.