By default, the Total Defense product updates automatically every 24 hours.
By scheduling updates at regular intervals, you can force updates to happen more often or postpone updates to happen later than usual.
- Open Total Defense Security Center.
- Click the My Settings link.
- Click the Update Options tab.
- Select Update according to the schedule below.
- In the Start Date section, choose the date that you would like your changes to take affect. In the Time section, enter the time you want Total Defense to be updated.
(Internet must be connected during this time.)
In the Repeat every box, select how often you would like Total Defense to check for updates.
- Click the Apply button to save your settings.
You are now all set!