Locating Your License Key:
During the installation, you will be asked to insert your license key to unlock the product. The license key is a 20 character alpha-numeric code.
- If you purchased your program from our online website, then the license key is located in your Welcome Email. Your license key is also listed in your Home and Home Office Order History. To view your Order History, login to your online account.
- If you purchased boxed software through an Online/Retail Store, then your license key is located on your white CD sleeve on the white sticker label.
- If you purchased a CD Sleeve through an Online/Retail Store, then your license key is located inside your CD sleeve on a white sticker label.
- If you purchased this product through your Internet Service Provider (ISP), then you can locate your license key within the welcome e-mail that was sent to you by your ISP. If you did not receive the welcome e-mail containing the license key, please contact your ISP for further assistance.
Inputting Your License Key:
Here are some tips when entering in your license key:
- Make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the code.
- Try copying and pasting the license from your welcome email or your Member account. Make sure you do not copy any extra spaces on the end of your license.
- Do not include the 10 digit customer number
- If the NEXT button(during install) is grayed out the problem is probably that you didn’t finish entering the license.
- Please take special care when entering the numbers and letters. Some commonly confused characters are
- 1's (number one), l's (lower case L), and I (upper case i)
- The number 0 (zero) and O (letter O).
- The letter X (X), and the letter K (K).
- The number 3 (three) and the letter J (J).
- The number four (4) and the letter H (H).