Locating Your License Key:
During the installation, you will be asked to insert your license key to unlock the product. The license key is a 20 character alpha-numeric code.
- If you purchased your program from our online website, then the license key is located in your Welcome Email. Your license key is also listed in your account.
- If you purchased boxed software through an Online/Retail Store, then your license key is located on your white CD sleeve on the white sticker label.
- If you purchased a CD Sleeve through an Online/Retail Store, then your license key is located inside your CD sleeve on a white sticker label.
- If you purchased this product through your Internet Service Provider (ISP), then you can locate your license key within the welcome e-mail that was sent to you by your ISP. If you did not receive the welcome e-mail containing the license key, please contact your ISP for further assistance.
Inputting Your License Key:
Here are some tips when entering in your license key:
- Make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the code.
- Try copying and pasting the license from your welcome email or your Member account. Make sure you do not copy any extra spaces on the end of your license.
- Do not include the 10 digit customer number
- If the NEXT button(during install) is grayed out the problem is probably that you didn’t finish entering the license.
- Please take special care when entering the numbers and letters. Some commonly confused characters are
- 1's (number one), l's (lower case L), and I (upper case i)
- The number 0 (zero) and O (letter O).
- The letter X (X), and the letter K (K).
- The number 3 (three) and the letter J (J).
- The number four (4) and the letter H (H).