You can choose to change the default website that appears when a user is trying to access a website that has been blocked by following the steps below.
1. Login to My Kids as Parent.
- CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions
2. Update Settings
- Select Update Settings
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the Alerts sub-tab.
- Total Defense has a default page already set up for you. This is the template used, with the specific reason filled in depending on the parameters that have been set in the Site Filters.
- Click Apply to save your changes.