IMPORTANT: In order to disable Parental Controls, temporarily or permanently, you must have the Administrator password.
- Open the Total Defense software.
- Click the My Kids panel on the Home screen to login.
- Select Change User
- Login as Administrator:
- Step 1: Select Parent from the drop down menu.
- Step 2: Enter the password for the Parent account. (This will be the same password created when configuring Kids Mode for the first time.
- Step 3: Click the Login button.
Now Total Defense Parental Controls will work under Free Access with no filtering at all.