Important: It is recommended not to share your administrator password with other users. In case you suspect that your password is known by other user, or you just need to reset the administrator password, follow as described below.
1. Open Total Defense Security Center
- You can access Total Defense Security Center from the programs menu or through the icon located on the taskbar.
- Click the My Kids panel on the Home screen to login.
- Click on the Change User link.
- If you are changing your password, continue below.
- If you have forgotten your password, skip to step 4.
3. Resetting Known Password
- Enter the current password in the Password box and click Login.
- Click on the Manage Users link.
- Under the Settings tab, click the General tab.
- Click the Change Password button.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Step 1: Enter your current password.
- Step 2: Enter your new password.
- Step 3: Enter your new password again to confirm it.
- Press OK button.
- All set! Your new password has been set. Click the Apply button at the bottom of the page.
4. Resetting Forgotten Password
- Click on the Forgotten your Password? link.
- A dialog box will appear letting you know that a temporary password has been sent to the email that was used when Kids Mode was originally set up.
- Click OK.
- Once you have received the email, copy the temporary password and go back to step 3 above for directions on how to reset it.