- Open the Total Defense software.
- Click the My Kids panel on the Home screen to login.
Important: You will need to login as administrator to make any changes.
- To login as Parent:
- Step 1: Select Parent from the drop down menu.
- Step 2: Enter the password for the Parent account. (This will be the same password created when configuring Kids Mode for the first time.
- Step 3: Click the Login button.
3. Update Settings
- Click on the Update Settings link.
- From the Manage Users link you can:
- Add a new user profile.
- View and Edit current users settings, restrictions, and permissions.
4. View/Edit user profiles
- Click on the user that you would like to edit/view.
- Click the View Settings link.
- You now have access to all of the users settings.