Adding users to Total Defense My Kids (Parental Controls) is very easy. If you want to Edit/Remove/View any user, please CLICK HERE
1. Open Total Defense
- Open the Total Defense menu and select Kids Mode
2. Update Settings
- Select the Update Settings option.
3. Click on the Settings tab
- Select the Kids sub-tab.
4. Enter the Users name in the box
- For more information on how to set up a Windows User Account, CLICK HERE
- Click the Start arrow.
5. Select from Standard or Windows User Account.
**For Windows User Account: CLICK HERE
- If the user has an established account used to login to the computer, it is best to use this option to associate that user with this profile.
**For Standard user:
- Enter a password for this user in the Set user profile password box, then press the Set button.
Both User Types:
- Click on the Add Image button, browse for the image that you would like to have associated with this account.
**Note: This image is only used within the Total Defense interface and does not appear outside of the product.
- Set the age group for the user by selecting it from the drop down menu.
- Optional: You can apply another users settings to this profile if you have already set one up and want to duplicate it.
- Select the users name from the drop down menu
- Press FINISH button