Below are instructions to view a report of websites blocked by the Family Protection web filters.
1. Click the "Family Protection" icon
- from within the Total Defense Console or the Navigation on the left
2. Click on the Profile that you want to view
3. Click "Summary" and select "Blocked Sites"
- A list of blocked websites will be displayed, with Address, Category and Reason.
More information on how to set up website filtering/blocking
Note: This information pertains to website filtering on Total Defense Premium, Unlimited, Ultimate, and Internet Security Suite software.