1. Open Total Defense
- Open the Total Defense menu and select Kids Mode
Important: You will need to login as administrator to access the reports.
- Click on the Change User link.
- To login as Administrator:
- Step 1: Select Admin from the drop down menu.
- Step 2: Enter the password for the Admin account. (This will be the same password created when configuring Kids Mode for the first time.
- Step 3: Click the Login button.
- Click on the Full Report button for the user you would like edit. (If websites are blocked for a specific user, the Full Report button for this user will show in red.)
- Click on the History tab. (The Sites sub-tab will be selected by default)
- From the drop down box, select Blocked Sites.
- A list of blocked websites will be displayed. (You can also select Blocked URLs from the drop down to view the specific web links that are blocked within a website)
- For more information on how to set up site filters, CLICK HERE