IMPORTANT: When you login to My Kids as Parent, all parental controls restrictions are disabled.
Note: This article assumes that you know the password. If you have forgotten, or need to reset the password. CLICK HERE
1. Open Total Defense
- Open the Total Defense menu and select Kids Mode
2. Login as a different user
- The program always uses the Default user profile as the initial login. (Unless you logged in as a windows account user that is linked to a profile)
- Click the Change User link.
- Step 1: Select your username from the drop down menu.
- Step 2: Enter the password in the Password box.
- Step 3: Click Login.
- You are now logged in!