My Kids (Parental Controls) is not activated by default in the newer versions of Total Defense. This ensures that My Kids is not blocking websites until you configure it to do so. You have to activate and configure My Kids to use Parental Controls.
1. Access My Kids
- From the home screen, select the My Kids box
2. Configure Kids Mode
- You will need to configure Kids Mode.
- Step 1: Enter the email address that you would like to have associated with the administrator profile.
- Step 2: Enter the password that you will use to access the parental controls.
- Step 3: Confirm your password.
3. Change Settings
- Click on the Update Settings section
You have now enabled Kids Mode!
For more information on how to set up the Administrator profile. CLICK HERE
For step-by-step instructions on how to set up users, CLICK HERE