First we will have to make sure that the Total Defense Mobile Security application is disabled in the Device Administrator setting. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Settings area on your device and tap Lock screen & Security.
2. Tap Other Security Settings.
3. Tap on Devices Administrators.
4. Uncheck the box next to the Total Defense Mobile Security & Antivirus icon to disable the app as device administrator.
- If you are asked, input the pin code that was created when the product was installed
5. Tap Deactivate and then OK to continue.
6. Leave the settings menu and open the Play store.
7. Search for the Total Defense Mobile Security app.
8. Tap Uninstall.
9. Tap on Ok to complete the uninstall.