First we will have to make sure that the Total Defense Mobile Security application is disabled in the Device Administrator setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings area on your device and tap Security. (You can also use the search feature and type in "admin")
- Tap Device Admin Apps.
- Tap on the switch to turn Total Defense off (if this is already off you can skip to step 5).
- Deactivate this device admin app
- If you are asked, input the pin code that was created when the product was installed
- Leave the settings menu and open the Play store.
- Search for the Total Defense Mobile Security app and tap on the name.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap on Uninstall again to complete the uninstall.