The Privacy Guard feature within the Total Defense software allows you to protect your privacy by deleting your digital footprint. Use the steps below to learn how to navigate to,set up, and manage your Privacy Guard:
1. Open your Total Defense Software.
2. Click on the "My Security" box.
3. Click "Update Settings"
4. Select the "Web Protection" tab.
5. Scroll down the menu and select the check button to enable the Privacy Guard settings.
6. Select "Advanced Settings" to configure the Privacy Guard.
7. Choose the options that you would like to be deleted as well as the frequency you would like this to be run automatically and then select "Clean Now"
8. Click "Yes" to save your current settings.
9. Upon completion you will see the details of the removal.