If you are receiving the following Bitdefender Threat Scanner error, please follow the instructions below to update your activation code which should resolve this issue.
- Download and save the following file (Please note: If you receive an "incompatible version" message after clicking on the link below, you are running an outdated version of the product and should download and install the most current version from our download page at www.downloadtd.com. Otherwise, continue with instructions below):
- Locate the saved file “TDAVFixall.exe"
- Right click on the saved file and select “run as administrator”
- The following message will appear. Select “yes” to start installation. PLEASE NOTE: Once you select “yes” the message will disappear for up to a few minutes.
- Once installation has completed, you should receive the following message:
- If you receive this message, your activation code has been successfully updated.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact support.